ASBESTOS COSTS AND SERVICES IN CRONULLA SUTHERLAND SHIRE – HOW WE CAN HELP
Asbestos Services We Provide
Legal, Compliant, Safe and AFFORDABLE Asbestos Removal
Our Asbestos Services include –
- Bathroom – Kitchen – Laundry
- Internal and External Wall Cladding
- Asbestos Roofing
- Asbestos Sheds
- Asbestos Eaves
- Asbestos Fencing
- Asbestos Vinyl Floor Tiles
- Black Jack Adhesive
- Asbestos Shop Awnings
- Warehouse Asbestos
- Factory Asbestos Roofing
- Residential, Commercial & Industrial Asbestos Removal + Disposal.
- Sutherland Shire Asbestos Removal Specialists.
- Site Assessment with in 24 hrs.
- “No Catch” Quotes and hassle free Inspections.
- Qualified Asbestos Assessments
- Legal and Safe Work NSW Licence No. AD 211857
- EPA CERTIFIED and Registered
- Asbestos Neighbour Notifications
- Site specific Safety Work method statement (SWMS) and Asbestos Removal control plan (ARCP) supplied.
- Full Asbestos Removal works.
- Safe and Legal Asbestos Waste Disposal.
Asbestos Costs - Affordable and Realistic
Whether you choose to Dispose of 1kg of Asbestos Waste or 100kg of Asbestos Waste, The MINIMUM Cost for Asbestos Removal or Disposal in the Sutherland Shire for a non EPA Certified Resident is $302.
We provide Asbestos Costs and Services in Cronulla at Affordable and Realistic “No Cost” Quotes + Inspections, the Asbestos Costs and Services in Cronulla The Shire is dependant on whether you have Asbestos Contamination and the scope of work involved.
BUILDERS & TRADESMEN –
Don’t take the Risk, Have your Work Site or clients Home inducted and Supervised by an Asbestos Removal and Disposal Sutherland Shire in Cronulla by a Licensed EPA Supervisor.
All Personal SAFE Protection Equipment, Signage and Barriers Supplied.
All Consumables (Plastic, Water Spray Equipment, Sealants and Duct Tape) Supplied.
SAFE and LEGAL Asbestos Removal cost and Disposal of Asbestos Waste.
Asbestos Removal and Disposal Sutherland Shire in Cronulla can have your Asbestos Removal Site Declared a Work Safe Zone by our Licensed Supervisor.
Asbestos Pick up and Disposal Sutherland Shire are proud to be supplying Asbestos Removal cost and Disposal Services to the Local Residents of the Sutherland Shire
Local and Safe Total Asbestos Solutions
* WARNING * It’s Extremely Unsafe and Hazardous for any unqualified Person to Remove or Dispose of Asbestos in The Sutherland Shire Area.
Were you aware that it’s illegal for Builders, Renovators, Home Owners and Tradesmen to Remove and Dispose of Asbestos in the Sutherland Shire in Sydney with out being EPA Certified and Registered?
A Certified and Registered EPA Asbestos Assessor must carry out the site inspection, once cleared and Safe only then can they Legally issue an Asbestos Clearance Certificate
- Disposal – Asbestos Waste is contained and transported Securely to a Safe Work NSW or NSW EPA Approved Waste Facility.
- Legally the maximum amount of Asbestos that Builders, Renovators, Home owners and Tradesmen in the Sutherland Shire may remove is 10 sq meters or 100 kg
The Asbestos Removed and Disposed of must be double wrapped in Work Safe Approved specified 200 mg plastic sheeting.
Asbestos Removal and Disposal must then be Safely and Securely transported to a EPA Approved Landfill Station and unloaded by a Certified Work Safe Asbestos Removal Authority.